Being an expatriate in Dubai can be challenging. This is especially when homesickness begins to kick in. But do you know what can mend the aching of your heart? A pet.
Whether a cat or a dog, a hamster or a bunny, having a pet is a good way to keep yourself happy. After a difficult day, pet owners quite literally feel the love when they see their little furball waiting for them. Apart from companionship, there are also tremendous health benefits of caring for an animal:
- Pet owners are less likely to suffer from depression than those without pets. This is according to a research conducted to 1000 participants in the US.
- Amazingly, studies suggest that people have lower blood pressure in stressful situations than those without pets.
- If you spend the time playing and running with your pet, you can be happier. Playing with a pet can elevate levels of serotonin and dopamine, which calm and relax.
- Pet owners have lower triglyceride and cholesterol levels (indicators of heart disease) than those without pets.
- Heart attack patients with pets survive longer than those without.
- Pet owners over age 65 make 30 percent fewer visits to their doctors than those without pets.
- While people with dogs often experience the greatest health benefits, a pet doesn’t necessarily have to be a dog or a cat. Even watching fish in an aquarium can help reduce muscle tension and lower pulse rate.
- Pets can prevent people from experiencing allergies. Contrary to the popular belief, children are less likely to get allergies when they have pets. According to a study, children who lived with pets since they were babies showed less evidence of pet allergies. Pets help toughen people’s immune system and strengthen their reactions to bacteria in the environment.
- Pets can be great for matchmaking. When other people sees pet at parks or malls, they often ask about the breed. Sometimes the conversation stays at the ‘dog level,’ sometimes it becomes a real social interchange.
- Walking a dog or just caring for a pet — for elderly people who are able – is a great source of exercise.
Ask yourself this: Why are you working hard? If you are like most people, your answer would be to prepare for the future. We all want to be financially stable on the days ahead of us. We want to be able to provide for our future family and for ourselves. However, a lot of us are committing a grave mistake by being careless and being out of focus to the real goal.
Financial stability is elusive to people who don’t know how to manage their finances. If you want to live a comfortable and prosperous life, read the following tips below. They will help guide you in the right direction about handling your finances properly while you are young.
Discipline yourself. Properly handling your money requires discipline. You have to learn how to control yourself before making financial moves. Understand the concept of delaying gratification. Although you can effortlessly purchase an item on credit the minute you want it, it’s better to wait until you’ve actually saved up the money. You don’t want to pay interest on a pair of jeans or a box of cereal?
Avoid using plastic cards. As mentioned above, it is better to wait until you have money before you buy something. Yes, a credit card can help you purchase items that you want right away. However, you will still need to pay for all of your purchases when you get a cash. If you want to keep your credit cards, make sure to always pay your balance in full when the bill arrives.
Start investing. Put your money to a good use and benefit in the future by investing on something that can make you reap rewards. You can start paying for a house now so your dream home will be yours after 5 years. You can also try Forex trading or starting a business to multiply your money. Other good investments would be getting a Dubai life insurance. When you have a life insurance in Dubai, you’ll surely be leaving your loved ones with a lump sum of money.
Save now. There is no better time than now. By saving $5,000 a year starting at age 25, doing so every single year until you are 70 and earning 6% compound average returns.
Looking for a web hosting platform? Well, look no further! WordPress is the answer to your perennial website problem.
WordPress is one of the leading blogging platform in the cyberspace. However, many people don’t recognize its power when it comes to Content Management System (CMS) that can be used for more than just blogging.
With WordPress you can build a blog, a website, or both. Whatever you want to do, you’ll surely have great and easy Dubai search engine optimization with this platform
If you want to know why this is a good choice for small business websites, read the following. We’ve asked a professional company for SEO marketing in Dubai for the top reasons why WordPress is a good choice and here are what they provided us.
WordPress is very easy to use. With other web hosting sites, you will need to hire a professional developer to make the website for you. But with WordPress, you can do it yourself. You just need to open a web browser and create your own website. All you have to do is log on to WordPress.com and signup for a free account. You’ll have your website up and running in about two minutes.
WordPress allows you to choose your own domain name. When you sign up with WordPress, you will be asked to choose a domain name for your site. It’s for free! But the thing is it comes with the WordPress domain. For example you chose harleybrooks, your domain will be www.harleybrooks.wordpress.com. If you want to remove .wordpress, you can pay for a small additional fee and you can host your domain name there.
WordPress is SEO friendly. You’ll have better and more naturalSEO Dubai results when you run your website on WordPress. There are many reasons why this site is loved by search engines but the one that is very noteworthy is the super clean codes of this site. Most of the themes provided by WordPress is squeaky clean and really SEO friendly.
WordPress has a huge community. WordPress is very popular to web users. And with so many users it’s only natural that a huge, active, and generous community has sprung up to provide support, exchange ideas, and make WordPress better for everyone. You can connect with the community on the official WordPress forum or in person at WordCamp events around the world.
If you are managing your business’ Google AdWords account but isn’t a pro in this advertising platform, you are probably losing money and don’t even know about it. It’s quite easy to get ripped off by pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns when you’re not really sure about what you are doing.
But that dough down the drain could be put to good use if you start educating yourself on how to properly do advertising on Google. So what’s the secret to eliminating this wasted spend? Being as efficient as possible is key to getting the most bang for your PPC bucks. Here are 5 things that can help you maximize your every dollar on Google AdWords.
Choosing the Right Keywords
Selecting the keywords you will use for your AdWords campaign is a crucial process. You don’t just choose the words that sounds fancy to you. Keyword selection requires you to look at the keywords that will ultimately result in sales, or conversions. By focusing on keywords that are too general, or broad can result in increased PPC costs. When you focus on keywords that target users at the right stage, you should have a greater return on investment on your PPC campaigns.
Knowing and Using Match Types
It is important to educate yourself fully about match types because using it without first learning about it can cause you a lot of money. It can lead you to targeting the wrong audience and queries. Thus, you will be paying for certain keywords that you don’t even need.
There are 3 types of matches:
- Broad Match – Use broad match if your services are really wide-ranging. Broad match allows your ad to show for searches on similar phrases and variations. This includes misspellings, synonyms, and other relevant variations. Like if your sell running shoes, you will also be shown for running socks or running shoes cleaners. Make sure you offer all of these so your clicks won’t be put to waste.
- Phrase Match – Phrase match will show your ads only for searches that include the exact keyword phrase you’ve selected, as well as some close variations.
- Exact Match – Exact match allows you to show only for searches that match exactly the keyword or phrase you’re bidding on.
Using Geo and Device Tagging
Dubai Adwords service company advice marketers to use geographical targeting so the ads will solely be shown to people at specific locations, regions, cities, states, countries, etc. Device targeting allows you focus more on specific devices, which may be worth more to your business.
There is an amount of creative skill that goes into identifying and soliciting potential link building opportunities as part of the SEO marketing in Dubai.
With these things in mind, it’s obvious that not everyone working in the world of SEO today is suited to link building. Whether you’re trying to hire an in-house SEO analyst to join your team or you’re outsourcing the process to a professional link builder, look for someone who meets the following criteria. A good SEO Analyst is:
1. Curious – In the world of SEO, there are no “sure thing” techniques that guarantee good search performance. As a result, link builders need to be curious enough to explore what’s working– instead of taking standard best practices at face value.
2. Organized – At the same time, the tremendous amount of data that link building involved means that link builders must be organized enough to keep track of things like links built, link requests and any follow up that’s necessary to bring about good results.
3. Self-motivated – Because the process of building links can be monotonous at times, a good link builder knows how to motivate himself to get his work done – even if his actions don’t immediately result in measurable SERPs gains.
4. Skilled with HTML – Because links are, essentially, pieces of code that connect two websites, a working knowledge of HTML is vital for link builders. Though in many cases, it’s the referring website that will host the link, link builders may be called on to assess the value of previously placed links by identifying no-follow tags and other coded elements.
5. Passionate – At the end of the day, a good link builder must be passionate. Passionate about SEO, link building and about the process of digital marketing in general. It is this spark of enthusiasm that will keep the link builder going – and, consequently, keep your search engine optimization in Dubai campaigns on track – when these day-to-day activities begin to seem monotonous.
6. Eager to learn – Although ongoing education is important for link builders – and although there are plenty of resources available online for pursuing this information – these staff members must have an innate desire to learn and improve their skills.
7. Analytical – Though there’s definitely a level of creativity involved, link building requires analytical skills as well. Link builders must be able to measure the impact of their efforts, as well as draw conclusions regarding the efficacy of overall SEO strategies in order to improve web performance.
8. Flexible – Since there’s no “one size fits all” approach to link building, the employees or consultants filling this role for your organization must be flexible in order to adjust course as needed in the face of algorithm updates.
9. Creative – Some of the best links are generated through connections that never would have made it on the radar of traditional, “paint by numbers” style link builders. These SEO workers need to be able to think outside of the box in order to identify and seize the opportunities that occur to procure the back links that will benefit your organization the most.
10. A team player – Though link building itself may be a solitary pursuit, keep in mind that overall SEO strategy should be something that’s decided on by a team of professionals. Link builders must work closely with SEO analysts, content creators and others in order for a digital marketing campaign to meet its stated objectives.
You are working hard for the past five days and you want to enjoy the weekends, but muscle pains are giving you reasons to just stay in the house. Ease that pain out and get a massage that you can get from some online deals. Aside from getting rid of those muscle pains, here are some best results that you can gain:
- Strengthens Immunity. – There are studies that massage increased a person’s white blood cells that are responsible for fighting diseases in the body.
- Improve your sleep. – Massage will relax your muscles and according to Health Magazine, it has effects on your delta waves that sends message to the brain for better sleeping. Deal with your insomnia and have a good night sleep after a massage session. If you continue doing so, you might get rid of the insomnia permanently.
- Handle anxiety and depression. – Massage can also soothe anxiety and depression. Massage reduces levels of the stress hormone cortisol, resulting in lifted spirits and often lower blood pressure. Too much stress can cause anxiety.
- Manage Pre-menstrual Syndrome (PMS). – Because of the relaxing effect and soothing of the muscles, massage can also decrease the pain of dysmenorrhoea.
- Increase alertness. – In a 1996 study in America, adults who were given a 15-minute chair massage more alert and completed a series of math questions faster and more accurately.
- Ease muscle pain and headache. – these are some of the most immediate and obvious benefits of massage. If you’re stressed from work and really need some relaxation, massage can give you that comfort.
- Improve dislocations and bone injuries. Accident that cause dislocations and injuries are being improved with medical therapies. You can have massage after going though the physical therapy and maintain the good flow of your blood.
There are a lot of rumors going on and the SEO world is no exception to the ones that are being talked about. Just the other day, there was a guy who said that link building is over. And days before that, someone mentioned in his interview that Google Analytics is nothing but a tool used by Google to spy on you.
But are these true or just myths? Believing in these can potentially ruin a company’s online presence and possibly cause some serious damage to your site or business. Following are some beliefs about SEO in Dubai and the truth behind them.
MYTH #1: Build a website and traffic will come
A lot of people think that when you build a website, people will automatically find you especially if you post great contents. This is totally wrong.
If this is true, there wouldn’t be a bunch of SEO professionals out there. Although building a simple but functional website and posting great content is a large part of Search Engine Optimization Dubai, there are still other things that are needed like link building, a strong technical base, fast page downloads, and the list goes on and on.
MYTH #2: Link building is over
Whoever started this belief must be crazy. SEO needs link. If you stop creating links for your website, then how are you supposed to generate links? You do not want to buy links on a link farm as your website can get penalized. Continue building high-quality links and but be sure to make it really natural. This will take long but this can ensure you to be on the search result position that you are aiming for. It is important to be creative when building links.
MYTH #3: Google Analytics spies on companies
This tool is must-have for every website. But oftentimes, people say that they don’t put this on their site as this is used by Google to spy on them so they fly blind. Is this true? Well, yes and no.
If you are doing bad things in Google’s eyes in order to boost your company’s ranking, then yes, Google Analytics can be used by Google to track you down and penalize you. But if you are not doing anything wrong, this application can be beneficial for you as it can help you develop a strategy according to your target market’s preferences.
All you want to do is kick off your shoes and relax when you arrive in your hotel room. But before you hit that bed, make time to do these simple things before anything else. Your health and safety may depend on it.
Your room may look clean, but that doesn’t mean it’s sanitary. Hotel cleaners may scrub the bathroom, but do they take the time to wipe down common safe houses for germs, such as remote controls, light switches, and doorknobs? Give these items a quick cleaning with an antibacterial wipe to stay healthy during your visit.
2. Check for Bedbugs
Examine your mattress, bed frame, and headboard—you’re looking for small brown stains. Bedbugs are hard to see (they hide during the day and can run away quickly when disturbed), but they leave behind brown bloodstains when they process the blood of their victims. Be sure to check under the sheets and mattress pad, too.
3. Check Hiding Spots
Before letting your guard down in your locked hotel room or even a bed in a cheap yacht rental Dubai, check these hiding spots to make sure you really are alone: under the bed, in the closet, and in the shower. An intruder could have slipped in before you and could be lying in wait—or something more gruesome.
4. Make Sure Temperature Controls Work
Your room temperature in a cheap yacht rental Dubai may seem fine now, but it could become unbearably hot or cold once you’re trying to sleep. If you wait until nighttime to discover that your climate controls don’t work, you may be stuck if there’s no maintenance staff on call to fix the problem and no vacant room for you to switch to.
5. Remove the Comforter
Sheets and pillowcases: easy to wash. Bedspreads? Not so much. So some hotels just … don’t. Even between guests. It is possible that a hotel bedspread might only be changed four times a year. And you’re not even safe with a duvet that has a removable cover: McCarthy says that if there is a top sheet between the duvet and the bed, the cover might not be washed between guests. So before you get into bed, take off the dirty bedspread!
6. Put the ‘Do Not Disturb’ Sign on the Door
Unless you want housekeeping or a turn down service barging in on you unexpectedly, put the “Do Not Disturb” sign on your door as you enter. Just remember to take it off the doorknob in the morning if you want your room cleaned.
7. Study the Fire Escape Map
It’s unlikely that you’ll ever need it, but you need to have a plan for how you will get out of the hotel in the case of an emergency. Take a minute to familiarize yourself with the fire escape route from your room—it could save your life.
Insurance are one of the good things in life that you can have if you have landed on a good and trustworthy financial institution. The sad thing is if you have put your trust on a swindled insurance and then suddenly you find yourself dealing with solicitors in Dubai to ask for assistance. Here are some points to keep in mind when your insurance company won’t cooperate with you.
- Contact the insurance company directly.
If your insurance agent or claims administrator doesn’t resolve the problem within 30 days, telephone the insurance company yourself. Be polite but persistent, and keep going up the corporate ladder in poistions. Be sure to make a record of all phone calls, including the names and positions of everyone with whom you speak. Save your phone bills that list the calls. Follow up each call with a brief letter stating your understanding of the conservations, and requesting a response within 30 days.
- Don’t assume that the first “no” you receive is final.
About 10 percent of all insurance claims are unjustly denied but less than 1 percent of people making insurance claims even question their insurer when their claim is denied. The majority of policyholders who do contest their cases either win their cases or improve their settlements.
- Insist on a written explanation.
Most solicitors in Dubai require insurance companies to provide written explanations of claim denials. Failure to comply may constitute an illegal practice by the insurer.
- Read your policy carefully to determine if the claim was legitimately denied.
The insurance company may have interpreted a clause in your policy differently from the way you understand it. Respect your sense of fairness and what you expect the policy to cover. If the ruling doesn’t sound fair, there’s a good chance that it isn’t.
- Do not accept filing errors as ground for refusal.
Always follow your insurer’s instruction for filing a claim. But if you fail to fill out a form correctly, or if you miss a deadline for submitting a claim – even if you are months late – an insurance company cannot refuse to pay an otherwise valid claim unless the company can show it has been harmed by your error or prevented from making an adequate investigation due to your delay.
- Do your own research to support your claim.
If your insurance pays less than you expected for care provided, check what other doctors in your area charge for the same care. If other doctors charge more than you received, challenge the payment.
- Ask your insurance agent or group policy administrator at work for support.
The agent from whom you purchased your insurance has a duty to make sure the coverage protects your interests.
- Write a follow-up letter.
If you receive no response, send follow-up letters, with your original letter attached to the insurance company’s consumer complaints or customer service department and to the company president. In most states, failure to respond promptly to letters regarding claims is an unfair insurance practice.
- Look for violations.
If your claim is denied because of a reduction in coverage, determine if you were ever notified about that reduction in coverage. If you were not, then you have a good chance of winning your claim since failure to notify the patient of a reduction in coverage is a violation of the law.
They are beautiful, perky, and add to your sex appeal. What are they? Your breasts. Sadly, only few women give attention to their breasts. Sometimes, it can even be an awkward topic especially when having a massage at the spa. But this shouldn’t stay this way. Your perky pair needs to be pampered and cared for just like other parts of your body. In other words, you need to massage it on your own every now and then or let the massage therapist take care of it.
Indeed, breast massage is something that should be usually done by women. It is an effective wellness treatment for breasts. This is because massage allows our breasts to have a good circulation and what is called “tissue mobilization” for optimum health. An expert massage therapist exactly knows how to properly knead the breast. But if you really feel uncomfortable, you can just do a DIY approach. It is simple. Just follow the steps below.
- Apply lotion or oil in a circular motion around your breast toward your underone. Do this in slow slow strokes. And be sure to not put too much pressure.
- After that, start massaging in kneading motion and continue in a circular pattern lifting and pressing the breast gently. Work the entire breast. Pay attention to any lumps, bumps, cysts, or areas that feels painful.
- Perform strokes clockwise for several times and then counterclockwise several times. Work the tissue all the way out about 2 inches away from the breast and into the underarms. This will provide for good lymph drainage.
- After these moves have been completed, smooth the breasts out just like you would with general effleurage strokes on any other part of the body. Then, Repeat on other breast.
Remember: You may experience slight discomfort while doing this massage. But, if the pain persists, you should probably consider expert breast reduction surgery in Dubai. It may be because your breast is too large that is why you are experiencing pain. Male breast reduction free consultation is also available for men who are uncomfortable with their breasts.