Insurance are one of the good things in life that you can have if you have landed on a good and trustworthy financial institution. The sad thing is if you have put your trust on a swindled insurance and then suddenly you find yourself dealing with solicitors in Dubai to ask for assistance. Here are some points to keep in mind when your insurance company won’t cooperate with you.
- Contact the insurance company directly.
If your insurance agent or claims administrator doesn’t resolve the problem within 30 days, telephone the insurance company yourself. Be polite but persistent, and keep going up the corporate ladder in poistions. Be sure to make a record of all phone calls, including the names and positions of everyone with whom you speak. Save your phone bills that list the calls. Follow up each call with a brief letter stating your understanding of the conservations, and requesting a response within 30 days.
- Don’t assume that the first “no” you receive is final.
About 10 percent of all insurance claims are unjustly denied but less than 1 percent of people making insurance claims even question their insurer when their claim is denied. The majority of policyholders who do contest their cases either win their cases or improve their settlements.
- Insist on a written explanation.
Most solicitors in Dubai require insurance companies to provide written explanations of claim denials. Failure to comply may constitute an illegal practice by the insurer.
- Read your policy carefully to determine if the claim was legitimately denied.
The insurance company may have interpreted a clause in your policy differently from the way you understand it. Respect your sense of fairness and what you expect the policy to cover. If the ruling doesn’t sound fair, there’s a good chance that it isn’t.
- Do not accept filing errors as ground for refusal.
Always follow your insurer’s instruction for filing a claim. But if you fail to fill out a form correctly, or if you miss a deadline for submitting a claim – even if you are months late – an insurance company cannot refuse to pay an otherwise valid claim unless the company can show it has been harmed by your error or prevented from making an adequate investigation due to your delay.
- Do your own research to support your claim.
If your insurance pays less than you expected for care provided, check what other doctors in your area charge for the same care. If other doctors charge more than you received, challenge the payment.
- Ask your insurance agent or group policy administrator at work for support.
The agent from whom you purchased your insurance has a duty to make sure the coverage protects your interests.
- Write a follow-up letter.
If you receive no response, send follow-up letters, with your original letter attached to the insurance company’s consumer complaints or customer service department and to the company president. In most states, failure to respond promptly to letters regarding claims is an unfair insurance practice.
- Look for violations.
If your claim is denied because of a reduction in coverage, determine if you were ever notified about that reduction in coverage. If you were not, then you have a good chance of winning your claim since failure to notify the patient of a reduction in coverage is a violation of the law.
They are beautiful, perky, and add to your sex appeal. What are they? Your breasts. Sadly, only few women give attention to their breasts. Sometimes, it can even be an awkward topic especially when having a massage at the spa. But this shouldn’t stay this way. Your perky pair needs to be pampered and cared for just like other parts of your body. In other words, you need to massage it on your own every now and then or let the massage therapist take care of it.
Indeed, breast massage is something that should be usually done by women. It is an effective wellness treatment for breasts. This is because massage allows our breasts to have a good circulation and what is called “tissue mobilization” for optimum health. An expert massage therapist exactly knows how to properly knead the breast. But if you really feel uncomfortable, you can just do a DIY approach. It is simple. Just follow the steps below.
- Apply lotion or oil in a circular motion around your breast toward your underone. Do this in slow slow strokes. And be sure to not put too much pressure.
- After that, start massaging in kneading motion and continue in a circular pattern lifting and pressing the breast gently. Work the entire breast. Pay attention to any lumps, bumps, cysts, or areas that feels painful.
- Perform strokes clockwise for several times and then counterclockwise several times. Work the tissue all the way out about 2 inches away from the breast and into the underarms. This will provide for good lymph drainage.
- After these moves have been completed, smooth the breasts out just like you would with general effleurage strokes on any other part of the body. Then, Repeat on other breast.
Remember: You may experience slight discomfort while doing this massage. But, if the pain persists, you should probably consider expert breast reduction surgery in Dubai. It may be because your breast is too large that is why you are experiencing pain. Male breast reduction free consultation is also available for men who are uncomfortable with their breasts.
With the stunning architectural design in Dubai, photographers will definitely find it hard to resist capturing the metro’s beauty. What’s more is that the city’s structural design is also attracting the budding ones. But let us face it. Most of the photos populating online are not quite ready to be viewed by the public.
Even if you are a not an entry level in the world of photography, you may still find it hard to perfectly capture the beautiful Architectural Design in Dubai. Why? Because this kind of capturing images is not the same as the normal human interest photography. It usually requires more attention to details and photography skills.
If you are allured by the wonderful skyscrapers of Dubai, knowing a few simple tips can help you start snapping like a pro.
- Find the light. In architectural photography, you have to be sensitive about the direction of the light. It is the key to capturing striking building photos. The direction of the light can help you adjust the right contrast, shadows, textures and reflections. Hitting the shutterbug in an overexposed setting can make cameras expose the structure incorrectly.
- Spend some time. Take your time to explore the building/structure. Aside from roaming around to evaluate the subject’s lighting conditions, it is also important to evaluate where the best place to click the shutter button is. For a dazzling effect, find the best and most unusual point of view.
- Use the right gear. If you are really into architectural photography, you have to invest in buying lenses. The wide angle or ultra-wide angle lens are some of the best you can use for getting still images of structures. You can also use a slight telephoto lens. All these three can help you get dramatic compositions and are good for isolating particular elements of the building.
- Don’t just focus on the aesthetics and graphics. A good photographer provides dynamism and movement. So you should play with the lines, the light and the shadows to provide interest and consider the hierarchy of levels and areas. Architecture in Dubai is built on the principle of symmetry, so capturing this symmetry will ultimately reinforce the subject matter and hopefully strengthen the composition.
When moving to a new house, aside from having everything cleaned, packed and organized, you also need to think about those things you are going to have to leave behind. Knowing what to leave behind can make a move a whole lot easier, so think carefully when you are planning your packing, and face the fact that some things would be better off left behind.
The following is a look at a few of those items you will have to say goodbye to.
Moving your garden
While you may have become quite attached to your garden throughout your time living there, it can put a huge amount of strain on your plants or trees to attempt moving them to your new place.
Rather than risk all of your favorite plants dying on the move, leave your garden where it is, because you can always set up another garden at your new place.
However, if you simply can’t live without that one tree or bush, have the best packers and movers in Dubai experienced with such moves take care of it for you.
If you have invested in special fixtures and fittings for your house, such as a chandelier or even fancy cupboard handles, it obviously makes sense that you would want to take these with you, as they will often be worth a considerable amount of money. The best packers and movers in Dubai can take care of travelling those fixtures carefully.
Thus, if you do decide to take some of your fixtures when you move, be sure to replace them — even if it is with generic versions. Otherwise, the new tenants will be surprise to find doors without handles or rooms with no lights.
If you had bird houses in your old house and enjoyed having a variety of birds dropping by during your time living there, it is a good idea to leave the houses behind, because the birds will have grown accustomed to them, and it would be cruel to now take their homes away.
You should even consider leaving any leftover seeds for the new tenants, so that they can continue the tradition of looking after the birds in the area.
Things you no longer need
While you shouldn’t leave anything in the house when you go, that doesn’t mean it should all come with you to your new place. Say goodbye to some of those items you no longer want or need, because it is silly to put time and effort into moving useless or unused items from place to place.
So you are new to the world of FX trade. By now, you are probably using a demo account and can hardly wait to go live. Well, easy there, tiger.
Trading using a demo account can really be beneficial to investors in the currency market. A demo account is free of charge and represents actual market conditions. While some brokers limit the use to 30 days, others allow unlimited use of a demo account. Aside from it being free, a demo account is beneficial for the following reasons:
- It helps you develop a trading plan and test it for risks. You can try your strategies without losing your finances. Until you come up with a system that makes you comfortable, you can repeat testing your FX trade ideas.
- It helps you get familiar with your chosen trading platform. Using trading software can be difficult to grasp especially for beginners.
- It helps you measure your potential gains and losses depending on the currency market trends.
But of course, you have to know that trading using a demo account for too long may not do you well. Don’t prolong it as your brain may be wired to the thinking that when you trade you don’t lose real money. There are a lot of psychological factors involved in Forex trading and this is one of them. When your brain get used to using something free, you may begin to be carefree with your money once you use a live account. Moreover, most newbies who cross over from demo to live usually believe that their demo trading results will be the same for the real account. This is the point when trading gets frustrating for the investors.
There are no real emotions when you use a free account. A demo is a trial-and-error kind of thing. You can just try and try, and remain on a good position. But when you go live, a lot of emotions like greed and fear will kick in. These emotions make people shocked and eventually, depressed.
If you make a load of errors on demo, you can be reassured by the fact that you can begin over easily and this takes a lot of weight off your shoulders. In contrast, finding yourself in a slump while trading real money can hurt your trading confidence and can cloud your trading decisions later on.
Being a first time parents entails a lot of adjustments and learning especially if your child is going to its puberty stage. Maybe you have given him all the things he needs from clothes, toys from Baby Shop UAE and even acquired educational plan. But, as years go by, you realize that what he needed most is your time and guidance.
One of the things that children in this stage want is parents that they can tell everything to even their darkest secrets and share some of the happiest and most embarrassing moments of their lives. They needed someone who will support them in times of victory and even failure. Here some ways to be a better communicator to your children.
1. Be a Role Model
For today’s generation of children, it is not enough for a parent to say, “do what I say, not what I do.” Kids know that this is unfair and this sense of fairness is an overwhelmingly powerful instinct for them. Children are always watching their parents and if they see someone who is chain-smoking, abusive to a spouse or lying, chances are they will take up this action in their life.
2. Listen Attentively
A child will often tell the parent exactly what is going on in his world. The challenge for the parent is to close the laptop, stop multi-tasking and listen very carefully to what is and isn’t being said. More often, information that is conveniently omitted from an explanation is the most important that seen through their actions and read between the lines.
3. Don’t be Mean
On every day basis, adults have to deal with high level of stress from work, household chores, clearing up mess of toys from Baby Shop UAE or just annoying people around. Transferring this anger to your children is mean and they don’t deserve it.
4. Don’t Compare Kids to Others
Every child has a completely unique way of talent, size, mood or intelligence. A parent who says, “why can’t you be more like (a sibling, a friend or a neighbor)” is disrespecting the uniqueness of the child being addressed and can torn their self-esteem. By avoiding comparing your child to others, you are showing him/her that they are special and this makes communication much easier.
5. Don’t Start a Sentence with “When I Was Your Age”
Children are aware that whatever went on two or three decades ago, is significantly irrelevant now. When children hears the words “when I was your age,” they immediately knows whatever words that follow will be old boring folk lore that has little or no relation to the world in which they live in now
6. Set Limitations and Stick with Them
Even if they don’t say so, children want and need limits and they need parents who are consistent in the enforcement of these. Whether it is bedtimes, sleepovers, television or video game consumption or curfews for teenagers, reasonable rules that are completely understood by all parties will allow children a comfort zone. It will give the child a matter of clear vision.
Leather-made furniture is the choice of many not only because of its quality and durability, but also because it can sophistication to any room especially when you have decided to buy apartment in Dubai Marina.Though, it really needs to be maintained regularly for without proper care, the leather may become shabby, losing its supple feel and glossy appearance. Here are some ways in keeping your leather furniture at its best.
Dust and Vacuum
One of the easiest things people can do to keep leather furniture with its sharp looks is dusting. Dusting will help the leather look vibrant rather than shabby, and it will prevent dirt from being worked into the creases. A vacuum cleaner is another useful tool for maintaining leather furniture because it can reach crumbs and other debris hidden underneath. Homeowners of property for sale in Dubai Marina should consider vacuuming their furniture just as often as they vacuum the floors.
Keep Leather Furniture Covered
Consider covering your leather furniture with lightweight sheets when not in use. This will keep it from dirt, and it won’t need to be cleaned as often. This will also protect the furniture from sunlight which can dry out and crack the leather over time.
Condition Leather Furniture
Conditioning your leather furniture means cleaning with suitable cleaning materials. Saddle soap effectively removes built-up dirt and dust while also improving the appearance of the leather. Microfiber and other lint-free rags work well for cleaning and maintaining this type of furniture. A pinch of olive oil can also be used in maintaining the sharpness of the leather. Do not use all purpose cleaning chemicals or soap that may cause heavy damage your leather furniture. For minor or slight scratches on the surface, use a chamois or clean fingers to gently buff the scratch Use a lightly moistened soft cloth with clean lukewarm water, and let it air dry naturally.
Tiles available at Alshamsi are good to use for floor covering. But of course, they can sometimes be expensive. This is primarily because Alshamsi tiles are hard wearing and they can stay undamaged for more than 10 years. If you want to save on expenses, you can consider installing the tiles yourself. After all, it isn’t very hard. You just need a few tools and a little effort! Here is a tile installation guide just for you!
- The first thing you need to do is to make sure that the layout is even in all directions. So how can you do this? Just get the tiles and place it on the layout lines. If it looks good to you, then you can proceed with the installation process.
- You have to make sure that the tiles are perfectly fitted on the floor. If you need to cut down, be careful as you may break the tiles. After that, pick up the loose tiles and set them aside.
- Get a notched trowel to extend thin-set mortar over a 3 x 3-foot section at the intersection of the layout lines. FYI, trowels are available with varying size. So be sure to check with the store where you brought your tiles to know which one is recommended for you.
- Afterward, begin placing tiles at the centre of the two layout lines. Let each tile set into the mortar by knocking the tiles lightly with a mallet.
- Use plastic spacers at each tile corner to preserve even grout lines between the tiles. Spacers are available where tile is sold.
- Continue the process by applying mortar to another section and then laying tiles.
- The hardest part is probably this step. It requires you to measure and cut the tiles in order to make the tiles fit up to the wall. When you to this, get the scrap tiles and place them against the wall. Then place the loose tile over the layout to see the right measurement. Mark the loose tile and cut it to fit along the edge.
- Once everything is done, wipe away the loose grout. Use a sponge and let the grout dry slightly and then wipe off the haze that appears.
Back in the day, when an entrepreneur says that his business “runs itself” is possibly just using these words as a figure of speech. But my, things have changed! Nowadays, a business that is running itself is more of a literal description than a metaphor. Thanks to the continuous evolution of technology, businesses today benefit from the army of software applications that make day-to-day operations manageable than ever.
Without these business management apps, it would really take a lot of code to run a business. From creating and storing documents and staying on top of e-mail to keeping the books and getting teams working together, here are some of the best tools that can greatly contribute in well-managing your business.
- Mozy. This is crucial to every business in order to keep important data assets in their safe from loss. When you install this software, you can regularly back up files to an external hard drive. What’s more is that Mozy automatically sends your data on an online backup service. So in case of unfortunate events in the office like fire or flood, your information is totally safe. You can recover your files anytime and almost anywhere.
- CRM. This software is Customer Relationship Management. This is very helpful especially if you are running a retail store. This can help you and your sales team have a more efficient sales process by continuously tracking leads and ensuring that follow-ups are done in a timely fashion. Although it requires training, it is a definite must-have for businesses.
- ERP. Enterprise Resource Planning is a shared database that supports multiple functions used by diverse business units. In practice, this means that employees in different divisions—for example, accounting and sales—can rely on the same information for their specific needs. ERP companies in dubai promise users to have an automated core business operations such as lead-to-cash, order-to-fulfillment, and procure-to-pay processes. Contact some ERP companies in dubai to know how their modules can enhance your customer service and business management.
- Avira. While there are many antivirus software that you can choose from, Avira is the best in the maekrt. It offers a solid antivirus package for a reasonable price. If you do not have a budget for this, Avira offers security for individual PCs for free.
Worrying of hairfall? Maybe factors that can affect hair fall includes the components of shampoo used, exposure to sunlight even when wearing silk head scarves, wearing cap frequently and alot more. For the remedy, many believe that it is better to use natural products to stop hair fall than to go in for expensive parlour treatments that may not help or worsen the problem.
Try the following easy tips at home and see how effective they are in reducing your hair loss dilemma.
1. Hot oil treatments: Take any natural oil – olive, coconut, canola – and heat it up so that it is warm, but not extremely hot. Massage it gently into your scalp. Put on a shower cap and leave it on for an hour, then shampoo your hair. Be sure to use specific shampoo depending on the type of your hair.
2. Natural juices: You can use any from orange, lemon, pomelo and others. Apply it by rubbing your scalp with either garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. Leave it on overnight and wash it thoroughly in the morning.
3. Get a head massage: Massaging your scalp for a few minutes daily will help stimulate circulation of the blood. Get a good massage to improve circulation in the scalp which keeps hair follicles active. The circulation may be improved through massage by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base.
4. Antioxidants: Apply warm green tea that can be two bags brewed in one cup of water, on your scalp and leave this mixture on for an hour or more and then rinse. Green tea contains antioxidants which prevent hair loss and boost hair growth.
5. Practice meditation: Believe it or not, most of the times, the main cause for hair loss is stress and tension. Meditation can help in reducing that and restore hormonal balance. Take time to give yourself a break from time to time. You can have a vacation during summer and hit the beach. Be sure to still take care of your hair by putting silk head scarves when it too hot.